Questions to be Answered by Parties who Submit Foreign Divorce Documents
1. What is the name, age and present usual residence of the parties to the forthcoming marriage/civil partnership?
2. When were the divorce proceedings started?
3. Where did each of the parties to the divorce live when:
4. If resident in the UK what was the period of residence prior to the:
5. What was the nationality of the parties to the divorce on the date shown in (2) above?
6. Was the divorce a Court divorce or Otherwise, for example Mutual Consent obtained from a Notary Public Office/Registrar's Office?
7. If the divorce was granted by a court:
8. If the divorce was not granted by a court:
9. Where and when were the parties to the divorce married?